On Tuesday, June 24, 2014 at 2 p.m. (EDT) I'll be hosting a free webinar on Asset-based coaching strategies, sponsored by New Jersey's Career Connection Employment Resource Institute. It will be broadcast live through Hangouts on Air. We'll be discussing:
- Why you need to focus on assets and strengths in the career/job search planning process.
- The difference between case management and coaching and how you accomplish more when you act as a coach with customers.
- The G.R.O.W. coaching model, which is used by many companies and organizations to get greater benefits from coaching.
- The benefits of doing more group coaching.
- Some of my favorite coaching tools and practices that can be used in group and individual settings.
To join us for Tuesday's free session, register here for the event. You'll receive follow-up instructions to participate once you register.
It will be a packed hour of information and resources--we hope you can join us!