I work with creative, motivated professionals who want to actively manage their careers from a place of inspiration, not desperation.
My clients like to dig deep and do the meaty, messy work that brings them success and satisfaction in all aspects of their lives. We focus on career, but we also know that career spills over into a lot of other areas.
The professionals I work with want to try out new tools and experiment with professional development practices that help them manage their careers on an ongoing basis.
They are lifelong learners who want to invest in themselves, rather than leaving their career management up to their bosses.
Most of all, they want to bring their deepest, most authentic selves to their careers, recognizing that we spend so much of life at work, there's no point in wearing a mask most of the day.
If this sounds like you or the organization you work for, then we should talk. . . Here are some ways we might be able to work together.
- Free Career Visioning Webinars--If you want to get a feel for some of the tools I use and how I work with people, sign up for one of my free 60-minute career visioning webinars. Each session is scheduled for 8-9 p.m. Eastern time.
- Career Questions Image Sessions --In my monthly Career Questions Image Center sessions, you can join me and up to 7 other professionals for a 90-minute question session. Each month we explore a different question. Sessions take place from 8-9:30 p.m. Eastern time.
- Online Career Clarity Retreats --In my online retreats, we use a combination of on and off-line activities to explore specific career questions and issues. These are one-day retreats, generally held on a Saturday to give you the time and space you need for the session.
- Career Clarity Camp --This four-week camp helps you achieve clarity about your career vision and gives you a chance to experiment with some new options, working with a supportive group of other professionals. It includes weekly exercises, 5 live events, and lots of support and feedback!
- One-on-One Career Clarity Coaching--Looking for some quality one-on-one time with me? That can be arranged!
Any of my sessions can be customized for a particular group, company or organization.
- Want do do an online retreat with several of your friends or co-workers? I can do that! I'll work with you to devise the right activities and resources to meet your needs. We can also select the best day and times for your retreat.
- How about a special Career Questions session for your company or organization? That can be arranged! I'll help you select the right question(s) and help you explore their implications for your staff. I'll also work with you to schedule the session for when you need it.
- Maybe your organization is interested in providing online career planning and leadership retreats and workshops for staff? I can do that too!
If you have an idea for an online session you'd like to do and think I can help, just email me at michelemmartin(at)gmail.com. Let's talk!
I'm all about helping you make the most from your professional development dollars. So I'm experimenting with "pay what it's worth to you" pricing on most of my group sessions. You take the workshop and when it's over, you pay me according to the value you received. I have suggested prices for each of the workshops, but you decide the worth you received and you pay me accordingly.
The only exception is my one-on-one counseling. For everything else, you're in charge!
Want to Stay in Touch and Get Even More Great Career and Professional Development Content?
It's delivered once a week to your email inbox and gives you extra career and professional development goodies, as well as priority registration for special events.