My online Career Clarity Retreats are designed for busy professionals who want to have the structure and support to explore some specific career issues, but don't have the time to actually travel to another location.
Retreats are held on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (EDT) so that you have time for uninterrupted work and reflection. They include:
- Detailed instructions and a retreat guide related to the topic of the retreat. Depending on the topic, you may have some pre-work to do.
- A series of on and off-line activities. The on-line activities will allow you to interact with and receive feedback from participants. The off-line activities will give you time for reflection and planning. Specific time frames for each activity will vary based on the topic, so you'll receive an agenda for the on and off-line activities prior to the retreat.
- An opportunity to connect to and work with a group of like-minded peers exploring the same topic.
- Support in action planning for next steps.
- Follow-up resources for further exploration.
DECEMBER 10, 2011: Looking Back/Looking Ahead--Planning for 2012
This is the perfect retreat to help you prepare for 2012. We'll take a look back at 2011, see where you're at right now and do some planning for 2012. If you're thinking that 2012 is your year for change, then this retreat will help you jumpstart your career!
JANUARY 21, 2012: Dealing with a Toxic Workplace
Many of us deal with toxic workplaces that drag us down. In this retreat you'll have a chance to do some venting, but then we'll get down to the business of planning some strategies that can help you cope.
FEBRUARY 18, 2012: My Life as a Leader
Leadership is an identity, not a role. In this retreat, we'll explore your vision of yourself as a leader and develop a leadership plan for you to explore and expand your leadership skills.
How Much Does this Cost?
Guess what--you get to name your price! Sign up for a Retreat and at the end, you pay me according to the value you got from the Retreat. The suggested price for each retreat is $199, but you pay what you want. If the retreat wasn't worth a $199 investment, then you pay less. If it was worth more to you, then you pay more. You determine the value and pay accordingly!
Want priority registration for events, special discounts and other goodies? Then sign up for The Bamboo Project newsletter!
If you sign up before January, 2012, you'll get my free "Looking Back/Looking Ahead" activities. Each day for 15 days, you'll receive an email with a specific question that can help you reflect on what you've learned in 2011 and get you started planning for 2012. It's a great way to jumpstart your career for the New Year!