Meredith Levinson has posted a series of 6 excellent questions to identify change agents and innovators during a job interview that she got from Amanda Hite, founder and president of recruiting and HR consulting firm Talent Revolution.
- What do you do to build, manage and maintain your network?
- If I Google you, what will I find?
- What do you do to stay focused?
- What do you do to stay relevant?
- What innovative solutions have you created?
- Walk me through a time when you administered change.
To this list I would add,
7. What important problems or questions do you see facing our industry? Your occupation?
8. What do you do to expose yourself to new ideas and new thinking on a regular basis?
9. What big mistake have you made recently and what did you learn from it?
10. What matters to you? What are you passionate about? What gets you up in the morning or keeps you awake at night?