- Prepping for an Open Space Technology conference I'll be helping to run next week.
- Skyping with my 20-year old daughter about the angst-ridden journal entries she wrote when she was 16. Apparently I was "insensitive" and "a nightmare" on more than one occasion.
- Adding tons of bookmarks to my jobsearch tag in Delicious. Did you know that an online community manager averages $74k in Philadelphia? Also, Jim Stroud's webinar on job search strategies is excellent (fast forward to about 6 minutes in), as is the Firefly Manifesto.
- Recovering from the tryptophan coma that followed our Thanksgiving dinner.
- Attending meetings and participating in long conference calls that challenge my ability to focus and suck out of me every ounce of creativity I possess. (OK, I exaggerate a little. I have a FEW ounces of creativity left).
- Eating soul food and listening to great jazz at Warmdaddy's.
- Watching The West Wing on DVD, a series I never watched when it was actually on TV, I think because it might have been too depressing to see President Bartlet and compare him to current White House residents.
- Not responding to comments here, for which I apologize.
- Dreaming about salmon for dinner.
Is it me, or is there a food theme going on here?