- Find your polling place
- Check out the voting myths and make sure you and people you know don't fall for them.
- Report any problems you have at your polling place. You can also call 1-877-US-4-OBAMA (1-877-874-6226).
- Videotape any problems and upload to Video the Vote. A democracy is only as strong as our ability to vote without impediment.
- Check your state's voter identification laws and be sure to bring the proper ID with you to the polling place. Also be sure that you know when your local polls close.
- Stay in line! Remember, if you're in line when the polls close, you still have the right to vote.
- Verify your vote--If you're using an electronic machine, double check to make sure that you've selected your Presidential candidate before you submit your vote. If you get a paper record, verify that it has correctly registered your vote.
- Remind everyone you know to get out and VOTE!
We have a serious opportunity to make some serious changes in the direction of our country today.
"We can choose hope over fear, unity over division, the promise of change over the power of the status quo, we can come together as one nation and one people and once more choose our better history."