This week's Web 2.0 Wednesday activity is inspired by Ines and TJ. Thanks especially to Ines who sent me several Web 2.0 ideas. If you have any, please email them to me or leave me something in comments.
One of the beauties of Web 2.0 is how it connects us to people from all over the world, in different cultures with different ways of life. This gives us wonderful opportunities to learn from each other. So here's this week's activity:
Use a Web 2.0 tool to tell us something unique and interesting about where you live.
- Take a picture (or several) and upload them to Flickr or to your blog.
- Write about your hometown in your blog.
- Create a Powerpoint presentation and upload to Slideshare.
- Record a podcast describing something wonderful about where you live.
- Create a Voicethread presentation with narration--this also lets people respond with their own audio comments.
As always, the possibilities for expressing yourself here are endless. Be sure to bookmark your creation on del.icio.us with the tag, "web2.0wednesday." Use the same tag for Technorati. If you'd like, you can also leave me a link in comments here. And be sure to check out what other people are doing and leave a comment.
Remember--this is "no pressure" fun with Web 2.0, so enjoy yourself!
UPDATE--Check out comments for some GREAT examples of this week's challenge.