Now that the 31 Day Comment Challenge has drawn to a close, it's time to nominate the winners in the four prize categories we announced at the beginning of the Challenge.
- The most comments on a wide range of blogs (not just the “top” edubloggers)
- The most high quality comments that thoughtfully reflect on the topic
- The comments that provoke and promote the most learning
- Student category
The prizes are:
- From coComment: US$100 to the winner in each of the four categories
- From Edublogs: $50 in credits to the winner in each of the four categories
We've set up a nomination page on the Comment Challenge wiki where you can indicate who you'd like to nominate in each category. Nominations are open until June 9 at 12 noon, EDT. After that, we'll set up a poll so that you can vote on the final winners in each category.
Announcing Web 2.0 Wednesdays
It looks like a lot of people really enjoyed the Comment Challenge and format and wanted to keep things going. So we thought that we'd designate one day a week to continue with various Web 2.0 learning activities. Thus was born Web 2.0 Wednesdays. We'll have more details next week when we have our first activity, but in the meantime, be sure to keep your eyes on the Comment Challenge wiki where we'll be adding details as they develop. And if you have any ideas for Web 2.0 learning activities that you think would work, please let me know. We want to keep the momentum going!