Given that it's the holiday season, I wanted to publicly acknowledge and thank all of the wonderful people I've met through my online experiences in the past year. This year has been rich in learning for me and it's because of all of you. I especially want to thank (in no particular order):
- The women of Beyond the Glass Ceiling.
- Christine Martell who has been an invaluable source of support and inspiration and who gave me the lovely new pic in the sidebar as a X-mas present.
- Rosetta Thurman, who has taught me so much about leadership and who was a HUGE help in setting up our retreat earlier this month.
- Cammy Bean, who has made me laugh so many times, as well as impressed me with her thinking about instructional design and elearning.
- Beth Kanter, who is always ready with advice, information or a contact for just about any occasion.
- Robin Reagler, who has been a great supporter, commenter and friend and who is a beautiful writer to boot.
- Sue Waters, who burst into my life in August and has become a whirlwind of information and resources that I can always rely on.
- Kivi Leroux Miller, who patiently answers my questions about business-related matters like online shopping carts and who inspires everyone with the Carnival of Nonprofit Consultants.
- Danielle B, Kate Foy, Tom Haskins, Christy Tucker, and Laura Whitehead who always leave me thoughtful, thought-provoking comments and who give me much to think about on their blogs.
- Glenn Ross, who sends me good bits of information and provides me with great feedback.
- Everyone who reads The Bamboo Project, especially those of you who take the time to comment and/or email me to share your ideas and opinions.
Thanks to everyone! Let's keep trying to make a difference in the world!
If you enjoy this blog, please make a donation to the Sharing Foundation to help Cambodian children move out of poverty. Ten dollars--the cost of a couple of lattes--can bring them education and a route to a better life.