Christine Martell and I are preparing to present a session on blogging at a conference next week and I'd like your help. We think that the group will be mostly beginners, with a few experienced folks thrown in, but like any conference presentation, we aren't totally sure about this. Here's where you come in.
I'd like to hear your advice for new bloggers.
- What tips do you have for getting into blogging?
- What should new bloggers be doing to get the most out of the experience?
- What challenges did you face as a new blogger and what did you do to overcome them?
- What thoughts do you have on the best ways to ease into blogging?
If you aren't a blogger, I'd like to hear from you too:
- What questions do you have about blogging and how to get started?
- What holds you back from starting to blog?
- What would help you get started?
Please leave a note in comments or drop me an email. Any and all thoughts welcome! And as always, thanks for your feedback. I'll do a summary post to share what I get back.
P.S. Posting is more sparse this week as I'm doing 12-hour days with a client. Hopefully we'll be back to some regular programming by the weekend.