- Nancy Schwartz of Getting Attention offers advice on how to use contests to nurture loyalty and involvement.
- On a related note, Kivi Leroux Miller at the Nonprofit Communications blog suggests ways that your organization can stand out from the crowd in applying for the American Express Members Project.com contest.
- Soha El-Borno of Wild Apricot has some great suggestions for using online tools to collaborate with nonprofit board members.
- From Katya Andresen at Getting to the Point comes some ideas and examples for getting out of the outreach rut.
- Jeff Brooks of Donor Power suggests that your fundraising efforts will fare better when you remove "offending donors" from your list of things to avoid.
- Paul Jones dissects Unicef's recent celebrity marketing campaign in this post at his Cause-Related Marketing blog.
- Ann Bares of Compensation Force has some advice on how to more directly involve supervisors in managing compensation in your organization.
And finally, your bonus post from me--More People isn't Always the Answer.