Limited to 10 participants
Do you need some support and accountability in moving toward your career goals? Do you do better when you're working with a group rather than working on your own?
To help you find the support you need to make professional development progress, I'll be running a Career Clarity Circle from February 27 through April 2, 2012. This is a great opportunity to work on your career goals in community with other professionals.
How Does It Work?
Every other Monday (February 27, March 12, March 26 and April 2) we'll have a 1.5 hour conference call. Calls will take place at 12 noon EST.
During that call:
- You'll share your career goals for the next 2 weeks, including any career experiments you want to run and any new connections you want to make.
- We'll do "Peer Assists" that give you time to present a career challenge you're working on and get feedback from the group.
- You'll give and receive support from other Circle members who are working on their own professional development goals.
- I'll give you tips, resources and advice based on the challenges and issues you bring to the call.
Who Can Benefit?
- Graduates of my other courses who may want to continue to receive coaching and community support.
- People who are going through career transition and want support and advice from a community of like-minded peers, but aren't ready for a more structured course.
- Anyone who needs the support and accountability of a structured group to keep them focused on their career goals.
What's it Cost?
Your investment for the Career Clarity Circles is $99. Click on the "Buy Now" button below to sign up! Within 24 hours I will send you details on participating in the Circles, including the call-in number.