It's my turn to host the Carnival of Nonprofit Consultants, which was an open call this time. So without further ado, here are this week's posts:
- Innovative Nonprofit Matches Retirees with Public Service from Joanne Fritz.
- Does Having a Celebrity Onboard Really Help Your Cause? from Amy Kincaid of Fundraising Breakthroughs.
- Has Facebook Jumped the Shark as a Political Tool? from Colin Delaney of e.politics.
- Louis Vuitton Wants You to Stop Talking About Them from Beth Dunn of Small Dots.
- IBM CEO Survey: Large Increase of Investment in Social Responsibility Likely Over Next Three Years form Paul Jones of Cause-Related Marketing