Reading through the questions, I thought they could easily be adapted to anyone, whether they work for themselves or for someone else, so here they are. Just replace "business" with "job" if you're working for someone else.
1: If you could wave a magic wand to instantly fix three things in your business, what would they be?
(be honest, don’t just say “get more clients”…what do you KNOW is broken)
* What prevents you from fixing these things on your own?
2: What three things would you stop doing for the business if you didn’t have to?
* Why don’t you? What would make doing them better?
3: What are you doing only because you feel like you “should”?
* What would happen if you didn’t?
4: What important thing do you never seem to have “time for”?
* Why? What makes it hard to prioritize?
5: What have you given up for your business or to be an entrepreneur?
* Are you OK with that sacrifice?
How does answering these questions create movement for you? What new questions open up for you?