I'm working on a round-up post covering the great personal branding advice I got from my readers, but in the meantime, wanted to share with you the excellent 6-word memoirs people wrote after last week's post. I'm consistently amazed at the creativity, thoughtfulness and humor of my readers. An incredible group of people.
Janet Clarey: It's OK to make a mistake.
Rob O.: Started living late, catching up fast!
Kevin Hodgson: Writing is magical -- if they believe.
Dan Callahan: First year sucked. I got better.
Peter Campbell: When in doubt, I changed careers.
Kairos: I am good but no job.
Ken Allan: Daughter at university; need the money.
- Learning to live a learning life.
- Recipe for life: Love. Laugh. Learn
Wanted to do it all. Couldn't.
Ideas are easy. Follow-through isn't.
Simultaneously striving for growth and contentment.
Wanted: a six-word annual report.
- Prospering at the speed of relativity
- Looking inward past the silly words
- The flow running deep is ours
- Recognizing humour and irony in everything
- Learning to work working to learn
- What fun discovery at every turn
- Did what I was good at
- Pluck carried me all along
- There is a time to work
- And a time to be fired
Still trying to figure it out
View from the bottom isn't pretty
No plan equals no good work
Someday I want to be better
Love generating ideas and executing them