Robin Good has a nice guide to using YouTube to promote your organization. His suggestions:
- Create and customize your own channel.
- Choose your niche.
- Create short form viral content.
- Tag and categorize.
- Create niche-targeted playlists
- Promote your video with YouTube email and bulletins.
- Leave video responses.
- Join or create YouTube groups.
- Chat in the streams
- Use active sharing.
As always, he has good examples, clear instructions and additional resources. Even if you're not currently using YouTube, it might be worth a visit to see if maybe you should get it on your radar screen.